If you decide that you no longer want to require a user to use SSO to login, you can do so by following these steps:
- Navigate to the site that is requiring the user to use SSO
- Navigate to the users page for that site, and select to "edit" the user that you want to update
- Change the Account Security to "password only"
- You will be prompted to confirm your action, since you are downgrading the Account Security from SSO to password only
- Once you save your changes:
- Recurly will log the user out of any current session on Recurly
- Recurly will send the user an email notifying them that SSO is no longer required for their Recurly login. The email will contain a link that takes the user into Recurly's password reset flow. The user simply enters their email address, gets another email from Recurly containing a temporary URL that takes them to a page where they can create a new password for their Recurly account.